Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let the Questions Begin???

Eli is so inquisitive. He loves to ask me questions this is how a car ride, getting ready for school, doing chores or just watching TV. This is how our conversation goes…..


Eli- I'm I older then Sponge Bob

Me- no

Eli- is Seth older than Sponge Bob

Me-yes

Eli- are you older than Sponge Bob

Me- yes, I think it came out in 1997 stop asking questions and get ready for school


Eli- are you older than books

Me- no books are very old, get your pants on no more questions


Eli-are you older than the team Suns

Me-yes, eat your breakfast


Eli-are you older then Sprite

Me-no I think, I'm not answering anymore questions until you are dressed


Eli-I'm I older then Ice Age (the movie)

Me-no

Eli-is Seth older

Me-yes it came out after he was born


Eli-which one is older Megamind or Despicable Me

Me-I don't know we will have to look it up


The kid can't ask question and get dressed at the same time he has to stop ask the question and goof around till I notice that he is not dressed. He is so cute there is a lot more question then this a lot more.