Monday, October 25, 2010

What happens when you leave your camera on the table

My mother only told her side of the story about our day trip to the Grand Canyon, this is my side of the story. This is what you find on the camera after you get home and show your husband the pictures YOU took not your MOM of the Grand Canyon. My husband says to me "I don't want to see what you ate" and so this is what happens when you leave your camera on the table to talk on the phone to your daughter who got off on the wrong bus stop while getting the car so you don't have to ride the crowded bus (thank you dear daughter and friend)and did I mention it was all my fault. It was all new to me where to park at and ride the bus. We all did get on the bus together so why could they not notice they got off at the wrong stop(still my fault). This is what happens when you leave the camera on the table to help your daughter who is lost at the Grand Canyon (which was all my fault) so they had to walk up hill on the side of the road not knowing if they going in the right direction(still my fault) till they found the correct
stop (still my fault)by this time we were tired of waiting for them so we decide to eat and this is what happens when you leave the camera on the table to talk to your daughter who is lost at the Grand Canyon (still my fault)















If you haven't been to the Grand Canyon in awhile they have squirrels that are not afraid of you and they are hungry they want food we didn't have any food so one of them was following us they are fast and sneaky. They like to hide and jump out at you it is really funny to watch especially when your sister screams.












No comments: